Patrick is a speaker, educator, and wilderness guide. He has spoken and led workshops at more than 100 schools and universities, reaching 20,000+ students. Over the past decade, he has helped launch or grow a number of innovative youth programs including Back to Earth, Inward Bound Mindfulness Education, and the Social Innovation Initiative at Brown University. Patrick is currently a lecturer and education innovation fellow at Stanford's d.school where he is working on developing a purpose learning curriculum for high school students.
Patrick offers five distinct services:
- SPEAKING: Inspiring lives of purpose, compassion, and contemplation
- WORKSHOPS: Focusing on mindfulness, design thinking, and leadership
- MENTORING: A purpose-based mentoring platform for young men
- WILDERNESS IMMERSION: Wilderness trips for teens and young adults
- SCHOOL CONSULTING: Advising school mindfulness programs
Learn more about Patrick's current projects including his work guiding wilderness trips in Yosemite, leading social innovation + design thinking workshops in Japan, and launching an online mindfulness platform for young adults here -- and check out the below video for more on his newest project.